Sunday, June 9, 2013

Your questions answered from Top CSU Student


Let me start by giving everyone the opportunity to ask whatever questions they have about Cleveland State University in Cleveland, Ohio.  Your questions and concerns will go no further than this site unless you specifically ask me to get involved and assist you. Which I will to the best of my ability and within my time constraints.

**Keep in mind I DO NOT WORK FOR CSU.  I am a highly successful and involved student that both enjoy attending CSU and am frustrated and angry with parts of the experience.  What you will get from me is an honest view based in reality reflecting my experiences.

Why should you believe me?  I just graduated with a 4.0 g.p.a., plan to attend law school at CSU and was the president of the most prestigious honorary society on campus.  When I began attending CSU there was nobody that would give me honest answers to my questions and nobody took my concerns seriously.  It took me a while to figure out the best strategies to resolve problems and find administrators that were student oriented.  I can now share that information with new students and it will be my pleasure to do so.

See my other posts that address specific questions that students and prospective students are asking.

Please post your questions here as comments and I will respond to them.  If you have an immediate need or you think your problem is too private or complex, please ask for my personal email and I will supply it to you for one on one assistance.

Please have a great year at CSU.  Let me know how I can assist.

Respectfully,

Allan

1 comment: